Professional Golf Club Adjustment and Repair
- Regripping using brand name grips.
- Reshafting using only the best brand name shafts. This includes replacing broken shafts.
- Golf club lengthening or shorting, Woods, Irons and Putters.
- Reset loose Heads.
- Adjust Swingweight.
- Change Loft and/or Lie of Irons. Bend non-straight putter shafts.
- Remove Shaft or Head rattle.
- Reseal and Rewhip wood Wood Heads.
This is a Scotland Bending Machine. We have adjusted hundreds of irons for both loft and lie. The rule of thumb, maximum adjustment allowed is 4 degrees for forged heads and 2 degrees for investment cast heads. The cost is $5.00 per head.